- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Custom Order Items
Cybex 625a Commercial Arc Trainer with E3 Console - USED$1,125.00
Rogers Rack & Accessories - USED Starting at$40.00
Life Fitness CLSX Integrity Elliptical - Used$1,000.00
Green Series 8000TM Commercial Treadmill with Touch Screen - USED SOLD AS IS$1,000.00
Just like our Cascade Climber the new Cascade Climber Cross Crawl offers an exceptional time efficient, low impact workout but with a cross crawl step pattern. Great for high intensity cardio training, the Cascade Climber is also effective for injury rehabilitation – as there is no stress or pounding on the joints. Climbing against gravity also burns more calories than any other exercise. Smooth and easy to use, users climb at their own pace with an upper body movement that creates total body exercise.
Climber vs Climber Cross Crawl
The Climber Standard movement is when the right handle goes up the right foot plate goes up while the left handle goes down the left foot plate goes down. The Climber standard also has 5 step height limiter positions to limit step height.
The Climber Cross Crawl Model is when the right handle goes up the right foot plate goes down while the left handle goes down the left foot plate goes up. There is no step height limiter.
THE CASCADE CLIMBER INCLUDES:
- 16 Levels Of Smooth And Quiet Magnetic Resistance
- Adjustable Height Hand Grips – can be placed in 1 of 3 positions depending upon the height of the user
- Large Foot Plates With Velcro Straps
- Great Range Of Motion – step and hand ranges 1”-19″
- Easy To Use And Read Console – with 6 programs and bluetooth
- Commercial Quality Construction – solid and durable with great warranty
- Transport Wheels – to easily move
- Adjustable Levelers – to make stable on a variety of surfaces
- Hand rails provided for users who want to focus on lower body only
- Phone/Tablet Holder
- Water Bottle Holder
- A 5 kHZ heart rate strap is provided
- Fits under an 8 foot ceiling
- Power: 9V battery or 100-240 VAC, both included
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.