Matrix T7xi Treadmill, the 7xi changes the way you connect and communicate with your members. It revolutionizes the way you manage your equipment, your facility, and your data.
- 48 cm / 19" capacitive touchscreen with FitTouch Technology offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates integrated Matrix Asset Management system, plus optional Workout Tracking Network and Personal Trainer Portal
- xID single-point user sign-in offers a seamless personal experience
- Custom interface configuration through Matrix Asset Management facilitates personalized communication with users
- Advanced Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
- Integrated Virtual Active programming provides an immersive exercise experience
- Optimized app interface designed specifically for fitness offers easy access to social media and web content
- Compatible with IPTV
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- Compatible with most smartphones and tablets for video, audio, charging and on-screen playlist selection
- Vista Clear Television Technology offers the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Crossbar speed and incline controls make adjustments quick and easy
- Ultimate Deck System for superior performance and durability
- 56 cm / 22" wide belt provides an added sense of security and freedom
- Matrix 5.0 Hp AC motor with Dynamic Response Drive System fine-tunes response based on footfall pattern for a smooth, consistent, natural workout
- Display Type 48 cm / 19" class projective capacitive touchscreen LCD
- Display Feedback Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Calories per Hour, Speed, Pace, Average Pace, Elevation Gained, Incline, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, METs, Watts, HD Dynamic Profile Display
- Secondary Data Display Yes
- User-defined Multi-language Display English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Welsh, Basque, Vietnamese, Somali, Danish
- Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, Sprint 8, Target HR (incline), Gerkin Protocol, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time Goal, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Virtual Active
- CSAFE Ready-FitLinxx Certified: Yes
- IPTV Compatible: Yes
- Pro:Idiom Compatible: Yes
- FitTouch Technology: Yes
- One-button Start: Yes
- On-the-fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear Television Technology: Yes
- FITCONNEXION Ready: No
- WiFi Enabled: Yes
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Connects to Apple Watch: Yes
- iPod / iPhone / iPad Compatible: Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Multimedia Playback: Compatible with most tablet and smart phone systems
- Personal Fan: Yes
- Personal Trainer Portal Compatible: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Virtual Active Compatible: Included
- Asset Management Compatible: Included
- Workout Tracking Network Compatible: Yes
- Web Connectivity: Custom app interface in addition to web browser
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: Programmed through Asset Management
- RFID Compatible: Not Included
- Pause Function: Yes
- Reading Rack: No
- Drive System: Matrix 5.0 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
- Deck Type: Ultimate hard-wax reversible 1" deck
- Belt Type: Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade
- Running Area: 152 x 56 cm / 60" x 22"
- Step-on Height: 24 cm / 9.5"
- Cushion System: Ultimate Deck cushioning system
- Incline Range: 0-15% (590-kg / 1,300-lb. thrust elevation motor)
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 24.1 km/h / 0.5 - 15 mph
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Crossbar Controls: Go, stop, cool down, speed and incline control
- Tread Sense: Yes
- Power Requirements: 20-amp dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Electrical Receptacle & Plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 KG)
- Weight: 399 lbs (181 KG)
- Dimensions: 84.6" x 36.5" x 63.5" (215 x 93 x 161 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 41"L x 90"W x 46"H
- Shipping Weight: 572 lbs
- NEW Warranty: 7 Years Frame/Motor, 3 Year Parts and 3 Year Labor
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.