- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Gift Cards
- Cambered the same angle as the Duffalo Bar for increased range of motion.
- Machined Sleeves allow the use of regular barbell collars and include our signature end caps.
- 10°, 12.5°, and 15° grip angles promote optimal, stacked joint position and improve movement mechanics.
- 14" (narrow), 21" (mid) and 29" (wide) distances between grips
- Useable in both standard and reverse grip positions.
- Plated sleeves and powder-coated center for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Removable sleeves to reduce shipping cost.
OVERVIEW BY DR. KELLY STARRETT
Listen to Dr. Kelly Starrett - Kabuki Advisory Board member and world renowned clinician - as he discusses the benefits of the Kadillac Bar.
PLAYGROUND PHYSICS DISCUSSION WITH CHRIS DUFFIN
In this video, Chris Duffin takes a look a the physics behind the Kadillac Bar's primary features and discusses it's advantages over a standard swiss/football bar.
VERSATILE AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL