The BOSU® NexGen™ Home Balance Trainer is all about functionality. The four quadrants allow for precise body positioning and cueing while working on cardio, agility, strength, core, balance or mobility exercises. The textured dome enhances grip for both hands and feet. The BOSU® NexGen™ Home Balance Trainer is designed for home use, ideal for streamed or televised fitness classes, complex movements, yoga or active agers - due to the non-slip dome. It is designed with six non-slip feet and meant to withstand normal everyday home-usage.
- QUADRANT DESIGN FOR PRECISE BODY POSITIONING & CUEING
- FREE DOWNLOADABLE WALL CHART
- ENHANCED MOVEMENT CAPABILITIES
- ENHANCED GRIP
- TONE & STRENGTHEN
- IMPROVE BALANCE & AGILITY
- IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY
- NEXT LEVEL FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- MADE IN THE USA
- PHTHALATE FREE
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 1 year limited warranty (Home use only)
- Home use only
- Available in blue with black rim and base
- 6 rubberized feet
- Holds up to 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- Weight: 9 kg (13 lbs.)
- Diameter: 65 cm
- Height: 25.4 cm (10”) when fully inflated
- Includes hand pump and owner’s manual
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.