- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Gift Cards
- Custom Strength
- Cambered the same angle as the Duffalo Bar for increased range of motion.
- Machined Sleeves allow the use of regular barbell collars and include our signature end caps.
- 10°, 12.5°, and 15° grip angles promote optimal, stacked joint position and improve movement mechanics.
- 14" (narrow), 21" (mid) and 29" (wide) distances between grips
- Useable in both standard and reverse grip positions.
- Plated sleeves and powder-coated center for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Removable sleeves to reduce shipping cost.
OVERVIEW BY DR. KELLY STARRETT
Listen to Dr. Kelly Starrett - Kabuki Advisory Board member and world renowned clinician - as he discusses the benefits of the Kadillac Bar.
PLAYGROUND PHYSICS DISCUSSION WITH CHRIS DUFFIN
In this video, Chris Duffin takes a look a the physics behind the Kadillac Bar's primary features and discusses it's advantages over a standard swiss/football bar.
VERSATILE AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.