TV's Can Be Removed From Units if there is one on there.
LifeFitness 95Ti Treadmill, aka "The Silver Bullet", so named because of its shiny, alluring appearance, is the most popular, best-selling commercial treadmill by LifeFitness. A common piece of equipment in most commercial gyms makes this an ideal purchase. The 95Ti Treadmill features the exclusive patented FlexDeck shock absorption system. It reduces impact to the body by nearly 30% more than other treadmills. The 95 Ti also features a powerful 4-HP Direct-Drive AC Motor (the most durable on the market) and patented Lifepulse and Polar telemetry digital heart rate monitoring systems. Plus, maintenance is faster and easier with its patented Auto Alert diagnostics, which informs you of service needs and permanently records and date-stamps maintenance performed.
- Exercise Programs: Manual, Quick Start, Zone Training Heart Rate Workouts, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval Workouts, Random, Hill, 5k, 10k, Speed Interval Training, Goal Workouts, Calories, Distance, Time in Zone, Custom Workouts (6), Fitness Test Protocols: Gerkin Protocol, Navy PRT, Army PFT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Fit Test, and Customized Cool Down.
- Display Readouts: Elapsed Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate, Distance Climbed, Watts, METs, and Custom Messaging
- Languages: 9
- Speed: 0.5 –12 mph
- Incline: 0 –15%
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact; Wireless Compatible
- Belt Dimensions: 20" x 60"
- Integrated Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 431 lbs (195.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 83" L x 37" W x 64" H / (211 x 94 x 162.5 cm)
- Warranty: USED Warranty 90 Days Parts and 90 Days Labor within 120 mile radius of 63026.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.