Nautilus's Pro Series elliptical trainers offer the most advanced technology available, yet are still remarkably easy to use. The EV716 is equipped with a system called My Stride, which adjusts automatically to fit your unique stride length--from 0 to 32 inches. This creates a more comfortable, authentic workout that feels so smooth and natural, you won't even know it's there. The trainer is also remarkably quiet and smooth thanks to the electromagnetic Eddy Current Plus resistance system, which offers a friction-free performance, and the commercial-grade Poly-V belt drive system, which teams near-silent operation with maintenance-free usage. And thanks to the front-drive design, the EV716 is more than a foot shorter than the average elliptical--perfect for smaller living spaces.
Need feedback on your workout? Turn to the LED display, which makes it easy to see your workout progress at a glance, with feedback on your total workout time, distance, calories burned, average speed, RPM, and heart rate. The EV716 also offers 11 preprogrammed workouts and four heart rate control programs, the latter of which monitor your heart rate (wireless telemetry heart-rate belt included) and automatically adjust the intensity level of your workout based on your target zone. And users who want to create a long-term workout program will dig the My Nautilus Diary software, which stores workout data for up to five people. Other details include 20 workout levels and a 350-pound weight capacity. The EV716, which measures 35 by 62 by 98 inches (W x H x D),
|The LED display tracks your total workout time, distance, calories burned, average speed, RPM, and heart rate while exercising.|
- Front-drive design makes the EV7.16 more than a foot shorter in length than the average elliptical trainer
- Electromagnetic eddy current/resistance system is frictionless for smoother performance
- My Stride system adjusts automatically to fit your unique stride length
- My Nautilus fitness diary records and stores workout data for up to five people
- Stride Technology is automatically adjustable with My Stride system 0"-32" (0-81 cm)
- Drive Train: Poly-V belt drive
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic eddy current/resistance system
- Computer Features Display Type: LED
- Power Requirements: 110 V
- Workout Levels: 20
- Pre-Programmed Workouts: 8
- My Stride Pre-Programmed Workouts: 3
- My Nautilus Diary
- Heart Rate Control Programs: 4
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless telemetry
- Product Dimensions: 98"L x 35"W x 62" H (249cm L x 89cm W x 157cm H)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 pounds (159 kg)
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.
Nautilus, Inc. is a pure fitness company that provides the tools and education necessary to help people achieve a fit and healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio that includes Nautilus, Bowflex, Schwinn Fitness, StairMaster, and PEARL iZUMi, Nautilus manufactures and markets a complete line of innovative health and fitness products through direct, commercial, specialty retail, retail, and international channels.
- Advanced elliptical trainer with My Stride automatic stride-adjustment technology
- Commercial-grade Poly-V belt drive system is quiet and maintenance-free
- LED display tracks progress on time, distance, calories, speed, RPM, and heart rate
- 11 preprogrammed workouts and 4 heart rate programs; supports My Nautilus Diary software
- 350-pound capacity; measures 35 x 62 x 98 inches (W x H x D)
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.