The new Q37 Series is ramped up and ready to take you and your workout to the next level. See the results you have been trying to find for years… better results in less time with the redefined Octane Q37e. Enjoy the innovative and dedicated programming of CROSS CiRCUIT+ as you alternate on-machine cardio with off-machine strength sets to get a great, efficient workout. The optional Powerbands and side platforms are a convenient and effective way to enhance your strength training efforts.Add Octane’s signature workout boosters—xMode, ArmBlaster and GluteKicker—with customizable resistance levels and interval timing, and you’ve got full control over your workout.
- Innovative CROSSCiRCUIT+ and customizable interval programs - offer an unparalleled challenge and variety to shape and tone your body
- Powerbands and optional stationary side platforms - with multiple anchor points that let you complete strength training exercises that will benefit any user
- Converging Path handlebars with MultiGrip - strengthen and tone the upper-body with the exclusively designed handlebars that offer a variety of hand positions and deliver a natural upper-body motion
- ArmBlaster - tone the upper-body, with customizable resistance levels and interval durations to fit the needs of any level of exerciser
- 1.8" pedal spacing - the most natural pedal spacing available, mimics human biomechanics and provides optimal comfort
- X-Mode and GluteKicker - customizable workout boosters that prompt users into varied cross training actions to keep you interested, motivated, and pushing your workout to optimum results
- Heart rate monitoring and control - lets you know just how hard you are working and keeps you ‘in the zone’
- Low step-up height - makes getting on and off effortless; great for low-ceiling rooms
- Space-efficient footprint - significantly shorter than other premium ellipticals or treadmills; fits conveniently in your home
- MOM Mode - promotes family safety and provides peace of mind for parents by disabling console buttons and restricting movement so little ones cannot easily move arms and pedals
- Stride Length: 20.5"
- Pedal Spacing: 1.8"
- Step-up Height: 4"
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Number of Programs: 16
- Oversize Pedals
- Handlebars: Converging, Multi-grip, 1-time adjustable start/stop
- Arm lockout: optional
- Water bottle holder
- Remote / iPod/MP3 caddy
- Reading rack
- Wide transport wheels
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Footprint: 29" x 65"
- Footprint - Live Area: 32" x 76"
Warranty: SMW 90 Days Parts and 90 Days Labor Warranty within 120 mile radius of 63026
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.