- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Gift Cards
PRECOR C956 TREADMILL WITH NEW BELT AND DECK
Precor c956 treadmills are Precor's flagship commercial treadmills and can be found at many health clubs and fitness facilities. Gym members or even those fortunate enough to afford this luxury at home can control speed, incline, and time. The Precor C 956i displays time, distance, speed, incline, minutes per mile, watts, METs, calories, calories per minute, and heart rate on it generous display. All while a powerful 3.2 Horsepower continuous duty motor gets you sweating. The Ground Effects Impact-Control system provides optimum shock absorption, and the units speed and elevation range 0.5 - 12Mph and 0% - 15% which give you a wide range of manual difficulty. The steel frame is also strong and durable, enough to withstand everyday use with this used treadmill. Professional trainers love the quiet motor and rollers, the extensive workout programs, and all the rest. The Precor C956i commercial treadmill is quite an attractive package.
- Exercise Programs: Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- Display Readouts: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Minutes Per Mile, Watts, METs, Calories, Calories Per Minute, and Heart Rate
- Incline: 0 - 15%
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph
- Motor: 3.2HP Peak Duty AC Induction Motor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact, Telemetry
- Power Requirements: 120V & 220V; 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs
- Product Weight: 365 lbs
- Height: 57 in
- Length: 86 in
- Width: 37 in
- Ground Effects Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduces shock to runner and provides firm push off.
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts and 90 Days labor within 150 mile radius of 63026