- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Gift Cards
Jacobs Ladder 2 Commercial Gym Equipment
Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas.
However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
- Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
Long, Dynamic, Climbing Strokes
The 40˚ angle offers a natural climbing motion which takes stress off the lower back, hips, and knees while working both your arms and legs.
Offers Digital Feedback
The machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
Will Fit Through The Doorway
The self-powered Jacobs Ladder 2 is only 27.25" wide, allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways.
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 27.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts
- Shipping Dimensions: 29” x 77.5” x 71” , 407 lbs
- Shipping Density: 4.407 lbs/ft3