Intenza Fitness 550RBe2 Recumbent Bike with Mirror Screen Techonology (SMW FLOOR MODEL DEMO)
Includes a 2 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor Warranty through Safeware.
Add this item to your cart and receive 10% off !
With the heaviest construction in the industry, Intenza products are a testament to quality and performance. The 550RBe is a worthy addition to any facility looking to upgrade its cardio offerings.
- Robust frame structure ensures strength and durability
- Meets European EN957-5 standards for pedal safety bringing peace of mind in stability and performance to exercisers and facility owners alike • 227 lbs (103 kg) weight provides stable, comfortable workouts
- Inspired by the same award-winning aesthetic as our e Series treadmill
- Equipped with sturdy wheels allowing safe and easy relocation within the facility, as desired
- Embodies Intenza’s signature design style: sleek, contemporary and timeless
Endurance is needed not just for exercise. Endurance is needed for exercise equipment itself. Commercially, fitness equipment can face unrelenting use often in less-than-ideal conditions. The value in high quality equipment comes from the ability to perform in heat, humidity, and repeated impact hour after hour, day after day, looking good all the while.
That’s endurance. That’s value. That’s the 550RBe.
- Hybrid generator and belt drive system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly. Minimal maintenance is performed quickly and easily.
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearings sustain exceptionally smooth performance
- Aluminum components preserve the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
Comfort Fit™ Features
An Intenza bike complements the natural motions of the human body. Comfort and stability are keys to achieving fitness goals therefore Intenza bikes are ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and minimum distraction, helping exercisers to stay on their bike and finish their workout.
- The frame’s low crossover design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- Elegant and intuitive, Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right, in a seated position, for a refreshingly comfortable exercise experience.
- Ergonomic saddle is comfortable and supportive during even the most rigorous workouts
- Incremental seat adjustment allows exercisers of heights from 4’9” (147cm) to 6’5” (193cm) to achieve optimal knee positioning.
- Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedaling comfort
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181kg (400lbs)
The most revered brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates, and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. Facilities can rest assured, servicing an Intenza product is easy, hassle-free, and wholly professional.
- Machines automatically alert Intenza’s InCare™ online service team when attention is needed and troubleshooting is performed based on the information relayed by the products.
- Built-in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying a maintenance need.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high. Exercisers want variety in their workouts but they also want equipment that is quickly understood and easy to use.
- e Series treadmills, bikes, and elliptical trainers, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
EASY TO ENJOY
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- Each Intenza bike features OptiTrain™, a bike mode allowing users to workout at a fixed level regardless of pedal speed.
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach.
- The recumbent’s seat back provides ergonomic lumbar support and is made with a highly-breathable mesh finish keeping exercisers comfortable and well-ventilated.
- 15” touchscreen monitor that operates like the smartphones and tablets exercisers use every day, providing exceptional viewing quality.
- Industrial-grade construction ensures long-term performance and dependability.
- Users enjoy their own music, movies, TV or internet while working out
Easy To Personalize
Beat biking boredom by keeping exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement.
e Series features include:
- Intuitive, full color, 15” touchscreen monitor easily customisable to one of seven languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
- Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones so exercisers can listen to their own playlists or watch their favorite shows
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world whether e Series or i Series.
- 6 preset programs: hill, interval, weight loss, cross train, step-by-step, and strength
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- Quick start option
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, handlebars equipped with contact sensors providing digital heart rate readings.
InCare™ online automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi-Fi
For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, multimedia, InCare™, manual software upgrade
Uni-Dial Navigation Control ™
Standard C-SAFE connectivity facilitates data transfer
(1) display unit: Km or Mile (2) buzzer sound: on or off
When USB is detected, users may customise (1) name (2) display unit (3) age (4) gender (5) weight (6) buzzer
Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised settings and workout routine when USB is detected
Seat adjustment precisely angled and 1/2" incremental seat position allows user from 147cm(4'9") to 193cm(6'5") to adjust seat height for correct knee over pedal spindle position to endure correct lower body biomechanics to reduce pressure on knees and enhance rider comfort. Rachet design for quick and easy seat height adjustment.
• Elegant and intuitive, Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right, in a seated position, for a refreshingly comfortable exercise experience.
Ergonomically designed handlebar with integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position
Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedaling comfort
• Meets European EN957-5 standards for pedal safety bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike
High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance
Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability.
Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
Aluminum components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion
Maximum User Weight
181 kg (400 lb.)
User Height Range
147 to 193 cm (49 to 65 in.)
40 / 7 Watts (level 1 at 20 RPM) / 640 Watts (level 40 at 150 RPM)
Dimensions & Weight
(L x W)
160 x 70 cm (63 x 28 in.)
(L x W x H)
160 x 70 x 124 cm (63 x 28 x 49 in.)
Product Net Weight
103 kg (227 lb.)
(L x W x H)
169 x 38x 101 cm (67 x 15 x 40 in.)
112 kg (246 lb.)
See more at:
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.