Bosu Nexgen Pro Balance Trainer Blue
The new, “Next Generation” BOSU® Balance Trainer with textured design is all about functionality. This means being able to use it in the most effective ways possible:
The textured markings allow for precise body positioning and cueing for cardio, agility, strength, core, balance and mobility exercises and drills
- Dome Push-Ups – Position hands using the channel markings perpendicular to your body and compress into the dome with the outsides of your hands. Using the channel markings allow you to be precise with every rep, and if small adjustments need to be made to the position, you can precisely match both sides and then remember that positioning for future sets. Any plank or push-up variation can be done with this precision hand placement.
- Jump Stick & Turn – Align the feet on top of the dome, using the channel markings and center logo for precision. Jump and stick, making sure the foot positioning is the same on the landing as it was on the take-off. Add a quarter turn with each Jump Stick, using the markings to assess precision landings.
- Single Leg Balance and Reflexive Training – Single leg balance drills have been a hallmark of BOSU Training since the beginning. The new design helps position the standing foot with precision in various locations (center, slightly forward/back, slightly side). The textured quadrants can be used as a reference point for other body parts to tap or touch. For example, balance on one leg and tap the opposite foot in each of the quadrants; or, balance on one leg, flex the ankle/knee/hip of that leg and touch each of the quadrants with one or both hands
Designed for enhanced grip with either hands or feet on the dome
Improved design for new exercises and usage
- Lateral Over the Dome – Quick cardio/agility drills like this feel great on the textured surface, and precise foot placement can be emphasized.
- Walk-Over Push-Ups – Position one hand on the dome and one on the floor. After a push-up, walk the hands over the top, using the textured channels as guides for even hand placement.
Available in blue with “Made in the USA” logo, light grey rim, and a black, dually over molded platform for extra strength with a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
Includes BOSU® NexGen Pro Balance Trainer, dual action hand pump, and owner’s manual.
Product diameter – 65 cm or 26”
Maximum user weight limit – 350 lbs.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.