The Safest Barbell Ever Made!
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only while the BODYCRAFT Jones Club moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized, all free-weight exercises can be performed. The horizontal motion can also be locked for conventional "Smith Machine" type exercises. This Jones Machine is built for commercial and home use.
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Choose the Olympic Bar you want
- Many attachments options available
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Chin-Up Bar
WHAT IS SO REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT THE JONES MACHINE?
It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Reduced risk of Injury
Since the hooks move along with the bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.
No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the safety spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
CAN IT BE USED AS A SMITH MACHINE?
Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
JONES ACTIVE BALANCE BAR
- 1000 lb. capacity
- Must be balanced by the user providing the benefits of barbell training
- incorporates stabilizer muscles and promotes symmetry
- Limited-range coupler allows tilt, but never beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters
- Best seller
- 55 lbs. starting weight
- 28 mm grip
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Economy Bar w/Nylon Olympic Ends: 7' Olympic weight holders can be removed for use with 1" Plates. 25mm Grip, 35lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
- Power Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. MORE INFO
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 42” L x 54.69" W x 83" H, with cable crossover 83" H.
- Light Commercial
- 2 year- parts*
- 10 years- frame*
- Lifetime- frame and all parts.*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship of original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.