Built for both speed and comfort, the AssaultRunner Elite raises the standards of what’s expected of a manual treadmill. The AssaultRunner Elite pushes you to challenge the limits of your training from the comfort of your own home or gym. No other non-motorized treads come close to the AssaultRunner’s commercially-built frame structure, upgraded center console design, or onboard programming features. Plus, it’s compact, low-maintenance, easy to transport and requires zero-electrical consumption.
FIND YOUR STRIDE
Introducing the most powerful and personalized manual treadmill ever created. The brand new AssaultRunner Elite is expertly crafted to meet the specific needs of professional athletes, home gym users, and commercial owners alike.
- Motor-less Running Machine
- (2) Water Bottle Holders
- Ergonomically Designed Front Storage Space
- Larger Side Shrouds For Foot Placement
- Built-In Handle and (2) Transport Wheels
- Hi-Contrast, UV Resistant Console Screen with Improved Readability
- Connects To Bluetooth & ANT+
- Onboard Training Programs: Quick start, Intervals (20/10, 10/20, Custom), Targets (Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate), Competition Mode
- Uses No Electricity - 100% Athlete Powered
THE ULTIMATE RUNNING PARTNER
Like running on air, but with a powerful amount of punch. This treadmill is like none you have ever known, burning more calories than the average motorized version and built with intense training in mind.
- Solid Steel Frame & Handrails
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware
- Heavy Duty Oval Tubing On Uprights Over-Molded with TPU Grip Material
- Rust-Resistant Zinc-Rich Primer
- Max User Weight: 400lb
- DriveTrain System: 100 Precision Ball Bearings with 12 Roller Guides
- Lifetime Belt Warranty
- Color: Black w/ Elite Grey Accents
LOW-IMPACT DESIGN MEETS HIGH-INTENSITY TRAINING
Engineered to naturally mimic above-ground running, the AssaultRunner Elite allows athletes to test the limits of their training while also promoting proper running form & technique. The non-motorized design means that you are always in control of your speed, making this the perfect treadmill for runners of all skill levels.
- Burns More Calories Than Motorized Treadmills
- Low-Impact Design Reduces Risk Of Injury
- Shock-Absorbent Belt
- Limitless Speed Capabilities
REDEFINE YOUR COMFORT ZONE
We understand that elite-level training calls for longer and more challenging workouts, which is why we designed the AssaultRunner Elite to offer the most comfortable running experience available on a manual treadmill. Customize your workouts using our built-in programming features, all while staying connected to your favorite fitness apps and trackers.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Multifunctional Center Storage Compartment
- Larger Side Panels For Easy Foot Placement
- UV Resistant Console Connects to Assault Fitness App (Coming Soon)
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN.
Together with our team of fitness experts, we beefed up the AssaultRunner Elite to endure years of hardcore use. Using only the most durable and commercial-grade materials, we overbuilt the frame structure with solid steel and heavy-duty oval tubing to ensure a stable, smooth and low-maintenance workout for all users.
- Commercial-Grade, Non-Slip Hand Grips
- Rust-Resistant Top Coat
- Lifetime Belt Warranty
- Integrated Transport Wheels For Easy Mobility
Tough on You, Easy on the Environment
The AssaultRunner runs on your energy, with zero electrical consumption and a low carbon footprint. You’ll be amazed at what a hardcore workout can come from the power of your own two feet. The AssaultRunner is also one of the lightest treadmill's on the market, making it easy to transport and move around.
- Motor-less Treadmill
- Built-In Transport Wheels
- Energy-Efficient Design
Optimal for Interval Training
Because the Assault team knows the effectiveness of interval training, our treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. Burning more calories than a motorized treadmill, users can change speeds at will. In addition, this bad-boy has no maximum speed, so feel free to push it as hard as possible.
The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your a** for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles. That’s right – that’s not a typo: 150,000. There’s no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you’ll find anywhere.
- Steel Frame & Handrails
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- Durable Running Surface
DOMINATE YOUR TRAINING
The AssaultRunner has no maximum speed, which means you can push it as hard as you're willing to go. By setting the pace at your own speed, the AssaultRunner can be easily integrated into a variety of workouts. Our LCD console also allows you to program workouts based on time, calories, distance, speed and watts for an unlimited training experience.
- Bluetooth and ANT Connectivity
- On-Board Heart Rate and Interval Programs
- Unlimited Speed Options
The AssaultRunner Elite has you covered: 10-year frame, 3-year non-wear parts, 1-year labor
- Weight: 289.2 lbs / 131.2 kg
- Length: 69.9 in / 177.5 cm
- Width: 31.7 in / 80.4 cm
- Height: 64.4 in / 163.5 cm
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.