- Bars and Collars
- Strength Accessories
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Selectorized Machines
- Group Exercise
- Strongman Equipment
- Home Gyms
- Rigs and Racks
- In Stock Items
- Custom Order Items
- Easy adjustment pull pin for side-to-side repositioning
- Thigh pads and foot rests position user securely
- Hand grips secure user’s upper torso for max concentration on oblique muscles
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Anatomically correct cams for proper muscle resistance
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 46″ l x 28″ w x 55″ h, 384 lbs
- 117 cm x 71 cm x 150 cm, 174 kg
The Classic Line Rotary Torso Machine MDC-1021 facilitates core muscle exercises via a safe and guided motion. Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, and the ergonomic design enables biomechanically correct positioning of the body throughout the entire motion.
The robust style and angular frame are hallmarks of our Classic Line strength range. It’s manufactured using commercial grade steel and materials of the highest quality, which means all the products are designed to withstand the tough demands of a busy fitness facility.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.