***CONTACT SHOW ME WEIGHTS AT (636) 326-1885 OR EMAIL AT (SALES@SHOWMEWEIGHTS.COM) FOR SPECIAL PRICING ON THIS UNIT. WE CURRENTLY HAVE NEW UNITS IN STOCK IN WHICH WE CAN PROVIDE SUPSTANTIAL SAVINGS ON THESE UNITS.
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO.
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options. Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
W: 34 IN (86 CM)
L: 58 IN (147 CM)
H: 89 IN (226 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 381 LBS (173 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 452 LBS (20 5KG)
RECOMMENDED CEILING HEIGHT: 10 FT (305 CM)
- 10″ Screen with the new OpenHub Console™
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs.
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
- Frame: 15 year
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor and Wear Items: 1 year
View the product information sheet by clicking the link below: