When designing the new 8TRx, we started with the most solid foundation you could have, more than 20 years of treadmill superiority. And while most would have been content in making subtle improvements to an already proven design, we set out to create the ultimate marriage of user experience, benefits, desires and features ever put under foot. The result is our best treadmill ever. The 8TRx offers standard quick key controls, enabling users to quickly adjust speed and incline with a single button push. With conveniently close Hot Bar® controls, patented deck suspension system and increased incline specs, the 8TRx has all the features and design elements users have longed for.
W: 36 IN (91 CM)
L: 85 IN (215 CM)
H: 63 IN (160 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 500 LBS (227 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 388 LBS (176 KG)
- Choose between 10″, 19″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- 8TRx LCD console features a unique quick keys for speed and elevation control
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 19″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Soft Trac® triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption making the entire deck a sweet spot
- 20% max incline | 15 mph max speed
- 22” (55 cm) wide belt
- 10”(25.4 cm) step-up height
- User weight capacity of 500 lb (227 kg)
- Lighter weight aluminum frame
- 5 HP AC motor
- 60″ x 22″ (152 cm x 55 cm) running surface
- Electrical requirements: 110V/20 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 5-20 outlet; or 220V/15 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 6-15 outlet
- Lighter weight, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.