When designing the E-TRx, Star Trac started with the most solid foundation you could have – more than 20 years of treadmill superiority. And while most would have been content in making subtle improvements to an already proven design, Star Trac set out instead to create the ultimate marriage of user experience, benefits, desires and features ever put under foot. The result is nothing short of impressive. With conveniently close Hot Bar controls, the industry’s most complete and flexible entertainment options and increased incline specs, the E-TRx has all the features and design elements users have longed for – perfectly woven into the sturdiest, sleekest, most user-friendly package ever. For those looking to move beyond individual features and specs and experience a truly different and infinitely better treadmill on every level, your time has come.
- Sturdy hourglass handrail’s unique shape improves form and function.
- Centered dual-adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- 20% Max Elevation.
- Soft Trac triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption.
- Running surface: 60" l x 21.5" w (157.5 x 55 cm)
- Step-up height: 10” (25.5 cm)
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Suspension: Soft Trac triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- Rollers: 3.5” (9 cm) sealed bearings
- Incline range: 0 to 20% in 0.5% increments
- Speed range: 0.5 to 12.5 mph (may go up to 15 mph) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
- HR monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
- Readouts: 20-character message window; Dedicated: Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories, distance, course profile, heart rate; Scrolling: Time remaining, vertical distance traveled, laps completed, pace (min/mile or km), calories/hour, 1/4-mile motivational track
- Programs: 12 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol and NAVY Protocol
- Standard features: Hot Bar controls, personal cooling fans, wrap-around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, safety lockout control, FitLinxx certified
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 85" L x 36" W x 63” H (215 x 91.5 x 160 cm
USED CARDIO WARRANTY:
USED Item serviced with SMW 90 Days Parts and Labor Warranty within 120 mile radius of 63026. Safeware Protection plan available for an additional charge. Ask a sales representative for more info.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.