True Fitness LC900 Elliptical, in keeping with the TRUE reputation for cardio excellence, the LC900 Total-Body elliptical performs like no other cross trainer on the market. TRUE’s Core Drive system and proprietary Side Steps make it possible to isolate either the upper- or lower-body, or to work both simultaneously for an invigorating and efficient workout.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR FITNESS REAL ESTATE: The small footprint
- allows you to place this machine in tight spaces where a
- traditional front- or rear-drive elliptical might not work.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE: This thoughtfully crafted machine
- provides side steps & handrails for safe and simple entry and exit.
- STAY CENTERED: TRUE's patented Core Drive system provides
- the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of
- the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
- A PERSONAL TRAINER 24/7: The TRUE mix3 workout takes
- users through a random sequence of exercises that work the
- entire body.
- PROGRAMMED FOR RESULTS: Users can choose from a variety
- of pre-programmed workouts including the new RPM-based Pace
- Setter programs.
- 2-WINDOW LCD:
- Traditional, easy-to-read 2-Window LCD screens display the information
- most important to your users
- Optional wireless entertainment control
- Basic compatibility with your iPod allows users to dock, charge,
- and change songs
- 7 Preset programs
- DRIVE SYSTEM:
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive System: Core Drive Comprised of No-Maintenance Ball Bearing Design
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- EXERCISE SURFACE:
- Stride Length: Fixed - 21" (53 cm)
- Footpad Material: Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material (Removable For Easy Cleaning)
- Frame: Robotically Welded Steel
- Handrails/Handlebars: Sweat Resistant Custom Dipped Material
- Display Type 2-Window LCD: LC900-E2W
- Compatibility for iPod: Basic
- Entertainment Capabilities: Optional integrated wireless entertainment control, integrated
- connector for your iPod
- Communications: Full CSAFE Compatibility - Fitlinxx*
- Key Type: Membrane
- Data Readouts: Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Target Heart
- Rate, Work Level, Watts, METs, Calories
- Message Center: 17 Character Alphanumeric
- Diagnostics: YES
- HEART RATE:
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: YES
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless - Polar Equipped
- HRC (Heart Rate Control) Workouts: YES - 1
- HRC Cruise Control: YES
- Workouts: 7 Preset
- Special Programs: mix3
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Accessories: Reading Rack and 2 Water Bottle Holders/Accessory Trays
- Personal Cooling System: N/A
- Safety Extended Handrails for Easy Rear Entry and Exit, Side Step-Up Areas
- TECH SPECS -
- Footprint - 61" L x 35" W (155 x 89 cm)
- Active Footprint - 73" L x 35" W (185 x 89 cm)
- Weight: 340 lbs (155 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Workload Range: 30-450 Watts
- Step-Up Height Footskate Lowest Position: 10" (25 cm)
- Portability 2 Front Transport Wheels, 2 R
- Warranty: SMW 90 Days Parts and 90 Days labor Warranty within 120 mile radius of 63026
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.