The 625A is designed to concentrate on the lower body; this cross trainer is popular with facilities looking to provide variety for their users. The versatility of the 625A Arc Trainer means that a single unit can satisfy a diverse range of user needs and desires.
Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. It engages the right muscles — quads and glutes — that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And because the Arc Trainer is demanding on the muscles — not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which means it is really three machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross-country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. Also lots of workout programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
Display: E3 Console
- Embedded HD TV: E3 Console
- Screen Type: LCD
- Screen Size: 15.6”
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1366 X 768
- Brightness: 300 Nits (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Displayable Colors: 16.7M
- Response Time: 8ms (typical)
- Tuner Type: ATSC/NTSC, DVB-T/PAL/SECAM
- Display Modes: Full screen video, video with exercise data, full screen exercise data, blank screen
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, Text1, Text2
- Power: 110V Cord (Included)
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)
USED CARDIO WARRANTY:
SERVICED AND SOLD AS IS (NO WARRANTY)
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.