Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Crosstrainer w/ p80 Console, the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical combines the benefits of Cross Ramp technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. Precor EFX 885 Elliptical's CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups. The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical perfectly matches the natural motion of walking or running. Exercising on the Precor EFX 885 is so smooth, your workout will actually feel easier. Precor EFX Ellipticals are proven to have a lower Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE), so you can exercise longer and more often, and get to your next goal faster.
- CrossRamp technology: provides 20 different settings 13-40 degree ramp incline for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40 degrees
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Power Requirements: 110-120V (Corded)
- 15" / (38.1cm) LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: yes
- Numeric Keypad: yes
- Muscle Monitor: yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic 4-3 Interval Heart Rate Weight Loss Zone Be Fit Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Total Body Interval Heart Rate Fitness Zone Manual Get Toned Glute Toner Glute Toner Plus Leg Sculpt Leg Sculpt Plus Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K Heart Rate Performance Zone Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 Seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr METS Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 Minutes
- iPod / iPhone Compatible: Integrated
- Ethernet Cable Required to enable Preva Network Capabilities
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- Shipping Weight: 418 lbs / (190kg)
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8" / (20cm)
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5" / (55cm)
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 14.5" X 6.5" / 37" X (17cm)
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 2.4" / (6cm)
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21" / (54cm)
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25" / (63cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (159kg)
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs / (153 kg)
- Dimensions: 85"L x 32"W x 44"H (216cm x 81cm x 112cm)
CONNECTING TO PREVA NETWORK
- NOTE: Connecting to the Preva Network. You have to call Precor once you have it connected to your internet in order to open up the wide range of features accessible only by connecting to Preva Network.
*Using the drop down be sure to select the "used equipment purchase".
*Install and Networking Questions and walk through: contact Precor Customer Support. Your call will be directed to the right network fitness support person to provide assistance.
*CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACT INFO: Support@precor.com or 800-347-4404.
WARRANTY: SMW 90 Days Parts and 90 Days labor warranty within 120 Mile Radius of 63026. Item eligible for Safeware Protection plan for up to two years parts and labor coverage for an additional cost.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.